Sponsor

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Meaning Of True Love

Hello guys, i'll back to post something about a true love, this story from a great man he is Aristoteles, let's read, rember read for fun.




one day Aristoteles asked to his teacher  ..

what is a true love ...?

Teachers: walk straight in a spacious garden. Pick one of the most beautiful flowers you think and never turn back ...

Aristoteles carry it out but came back empty-handed ..

Teacher: Where the flowers ..?

Aristoteles: I can not get it but actually I've found it, but I think in front there a better one. when I reached the end of the park, I realized that I had met the first one the best, I want to go back but I can not go back to back ..

Teacher: that's the true love you find the best, then you will never find it, so do not ever waste the love that grows in your heart because the time will never come back ....



Just that i can share to you, i hope we can understand what is a true love, so we must don't waste love in our heart. All right guys...! see you, thank's for visit my blog. ^_^

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India