Sponsor

Sunday, February 5, 2012

How To Increase Your Firefox Browser Speed


Hello guys how are you..?? I hope you are all fine, this time I’ll share you a interesting tip and trick. Yesterday I surfing in internet, but the loading very very very slowly, and I hate slow, so I  ask my senior how can I increase my browser speed for surfing in internet, and my senior give the tips and trick and that is so easy we just tinkering with our browser, so I’ll share what I get from my senior. But this tips and tricks just for Mozilla Firefox because I use Mozilla Firefox. So just direct, Cekidot . .!!!

Follow this step

1. Open your browser Mozilla Firefox.
2. In address bar type “about:config” and press enter. Casually came out a  warning "I’ll be careful, I promise!" please click OK.
3. Clikc right everywhere  at your screen Firefox, Then direct the mouse at “new” after that “integer”,  so came out form “dialog New integer value – Enter the preference name” enter this command  “nglayout.initialpaint.delay”. After that came out form dialog again enter the value with 0 (nol). Later please go in Filter Bar (Filter:) then type word “pipelining”. After type that type that wor, will epear some row word in under, search word “network.http.pipelining” and click twice so the settings became true.
5. Still in Part fourth, search again word “network.http.pipelining.maxrequests” then click twice so came out form dialogue please enter number between 10-30 after click “OK”.
Your settings success, you just restart your browser Mozilla Firefoox

Just that I can share this time, I hope after use my tips and tricks your browser Mozilla Firefox became faster from before. Happy try, thank’s for read my article and visit my blog, Glad hand for you from Read Funny (admin). See you…. ^_^

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India