Sponsor

Monday, February 6, 2012

Set Automatic Shutdown For Windows

Hello guys…!!! This time I’ll share you a tips and tricks to set shutdown automatic for windows. The way is so easy we just type some command in command prompt. So just direct follow this step
1.      Click windows and in search type command “cmd” or just press together windows button + R type “cmd” and click ok or press enter.

2.      So came out this screen, and type “shutdown /f /s /t 3600”  and press enter.
“Note : 3600 = 1 hour, 5400 = 1,5 hour, 7200 = 2 hours and so on”

 

3.      For cancel it type command “shut down /a” and press enter.

It’s so easy isn’t. now we can set scheduled when we want to shutdown our pc, remember this tips and trick just use with windows, because I’m not yet try this tips and tricks in another operating system.

Hmmpp maybe just that I can share this time, I hope this useful, thank’s before for read my article and visit my blog, glad hand from Read Funny (admin), ^_^

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India