Sponsor

Monday, February 13, 2012

My Dragonfly The New Game From Samsung

 Hello Guys.!! This Time I’ll share to you recent game from Samsung.  Samsung not only evolving their gadget with Smartphone Galaxy and Tablet Galaxy, But they evolving game for their gadget.

Some Few days Ago, Samsung back to launch a new game for their Smartphone and their Tablet. MyDragonfly is the new game, and now My Dragonfly can be download by Smartphone and Tablet user of Samsung in Samsung Apps store

MyDragonfly use a technology Augmented Realty, a technology can make this game more interactive and more interesting.  Main Figure in this game is a Dragonfly with unique batik design.

This game is so easy, we just direct screen to angle of room to look for medley species of dragonfly. Uses can sending each other their dragonfly collection.

Just that I can share this time, thank’s for read and visit my blog, glad hand from me (admin of Read Funny)^_^

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India